SHOWROOM OPENING TIMES
The Decadence of the Walk in Wardrobe
The walk in wardrobe, the closet, the dressing room – whatever you choose to call it, it comes with a sense of grandness and opulence that many people associated with the rich and famous. But, there are many ways in which a walk in wardrobe can be incorporated into many homes.
When does a wardrobe become transformed from ‘normal’ to walk in?
There is a definition of a walk in wardrobe that says it must have the space for at least one person to walk in and use the facility. On one hand, there is no denying that this is correct for the traditional style of a walk in closet. However, modern day wardrobes of this ilk tend not to be gargantuan in size but are a space that is used effectively for the storage of clothing and shoes (and maybe a few other things).
In other words, walk in wardrobe solutions are perfect for anyone, and their property:
- Function and practicality combined – mornings tend to be a busy time in most households and so being able to find what you want to wear on any given day with ease is essential. But, you don’t want to find that the shirt is a crumpled mess. Walk in wardrobe solutions mean that everything is stored in the best way possible.
- Organised - wardrobes and chest of drawers can be slightly chaotic in terms of organisation, making finding things difficult. But again, it also means that we tend to squash things in when it comes to storing things. With walk in wardrobe solutions for every home, it means that everything has its place – and you can put your hand straight on it.
- Value – if you are contemplating selling your property in the future, you will be constantly on the lookout for what adds value. A walk in wardrobe may not add thousands to the value of your property but it certainly adds appeal, making your property a far more viable option for the buyer in a crowded market place.
- Adjustable, flexible and personal – we all have different things to store, different likes and dislikes and so, when it comes to wardrobes it makes sense to have something that is versatile and adjustable. However, once you have your walk in wardrobe, you will realise how it just seems to fit you, making life so much easier.
- Use every ounce of space – storing clothing and footwear you may think is not a difficult thing to do and, in all honesty it isn’t… when you have the right kind of space with the right storage options. Walk in wardrobes are solutions that are not only moulded to your needs and wants but also utilise every bit of space there is.
- Affordable – if you think all this loveliness comes with a hefty price tag, think again. It is a small investment to make, for huge gain.
What walk in wardrobe solutions do you think you need? Contact Komandor Storage Solutions to discuss your requirements.