SHOWROOM OPENING TIMES
Creative Space - 7 Reasons Why You'll Love Fitted Furniture
Why customised fitted furniture rather than free standing units bought on impulse from the branded stores?
Reasons why you’ll love it:
- A unique use of space and design is important to you
- You need attractive storage to fit into an awkward or tight space
- Maximising the use of the available space is a must
- Co-ordinating the finish and colours in the room would be a great advantage
- The ability to choose and match from a variety of colour and material options
- It would be superb if a variety of furniture types can be integrated together in one room
- Perhaps you have a need to fit out a small child’s room that requires innovation to make the colours and space for storage work…
How do we help you with your design?
- The precise space measurements are recorded and used to design the best solution
- The designed solution will fit exactly into the space it is needed
- A good fitted furniture design company will ensure their customers have a close involvement in the design process
- Our customers are encouraged to influence and drive their unique design idea
- Often designs can replicate or take innovation from ideas admired in the media or showrooms etc.
- Our expert design experience is always there to advise and guide
- Component sizes such as drawers, shelves and cupboards can be adjusted to unique sizes
- Not only widths but unit heights can be sized for best use of high ceilings and wall heights
- Door types, colours and sizes are numerous
- A choice of useful and attractive storage accessories are available
- If you have quirky or imaginative ideas, we can help you bring them to reality
- Costs are relative – you define the budget…
What more could you want?
Having the benefit of a professional furniture designer’s time to help you achieve your objectives at no additional cost is the ultimate advantage and you will see your design progress in real-time on the computer screen providing you with 3-D imagery and the flexibility to try a series of design options at the click of a button.
Companies such as ours will send a designer to your home or premises to discuss your requirements, measure up and sit down with you at the computer to work on your desired design solution.
Let’s face it, we all want our home or workplace to be comfortable, attractive, relaxing and a bit of a show-piece to our friends, family and/or business associates!
Don’t procrastinate! Give your favourite Fitted Furniture design company a call…