SHOWROOM OPENING TIMES
Creating Storage in Unusual Spaces
What are the solutions for using all the available space?
The answer lies in bespoke furniture solutions. However, you may think that this solution will be beyond your budget.
However, with clever ideas and use of materials, we can create bespoke storage in unusual spaces that come in under budget. Even better, because these solutions are so well designed and built, they are an investment that could bring about a significant return.
And here’s why;
- No wasted space – admit it, when you bought your property you loved the idea of the nooks and crannies, the small spaces that seemed so cute. But, now that you need storage space, you realise just how much the space in these cute, but awkward places are not being used.
- Created and designed by you – it may be that you assumed rectangular plastic boxes would provide the perfect solution. After all, you can’t go wrong with a box… but, the box is too big for the space, too small for your things and actually, you don’t want to hide everything away. And the space is a bit too dark, you need a light in there.
- Long term solution – stacking boxes and trying to shoe-horn flat packed furniture into the space is not an ideal solution, and neither is it a long term one. Imagine having a bespoke storage solution built into the awkward shaped space that offers accessible and practical storage for the long term? No more boxes and no more scrabbling about looking for things.
- Make your home more practical, without compromising on style – practicality and functionality are keywords when it comes to storage. But in the past, both have often been associated with being boring and, dare we say, solutions that were ‘ugly’. But no more. We create practical, accessible storage for awkward spaces that are also incredibly stylish. The finish fits with your interior décor and with your budget too.
- Add value and desirability – when the moment comes to sell your home, you want potential buyers to admire it. You want them to be able to see themselves living in the space too. This means selling a lifestyle. In a family home especially, buyers will look for all kinds of things including storage. As you know, with a growing family, plenty of usable and accessible storage space is key. By adding fitted storage solutions in awkward spaces, you are making best use of the space available!