Design Ideas for Your Home and Office
Good design requires a flair for optimising the available space in terms of efficient utilisation, incorporating the requirements of our customer, use of attractive, quality materials, co-ordinating colour schemes, encouraging effective discussion and creating the desired ambient effect that our customer has in mind for their renewed living space.
Komandor Designing Your Storage Ideas at Kirkcaldy in Fife Scotland
Our designer here at Komandor will have all of these factors in mind when entering into discussion with you during your free home survey and design consultation. If you haven’t already done so, during the conversation we will help you to identify the best location, and dimensions of the storage solution that you require.
Perhaps electrical switches and sockets need to be re-located or avoided, skirtings and cornices may be affected, or other features may require to be taken into account. Are there recesses, other doors that effect the layout? These will all be identified.
We will then accurately measure the area into which we will design your new storage solution with you.
At our showroom in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland where we use our real-time computer aided design system your Komandor designer will build an accurate computer image of the storage system that you desire, discussing and trying various choices of finishing colours and materials with you as the design is created. The design creation may not end there. A visit to our showroom to view colour samples and materials is likely before you finally decide, but at the time our designer has produced the computer design you will have a good instant indication of how it will look and the price of your uniquely designed piece. Final adjustments will determine the price as soon as they are implemented into our computer design software.
At any time during the design process the customer is at liberty to alter the design if new ideas come to mind.
Then we are ready to bring your dream into reality.
Payment terms and conditions will be discussed with you and you will be under no obligation to purchase.
Some design information that you may wish to consider when you are thinking about a new storage solution, whether it is for the lounge, bedroom, hall, kitchen, bathroom, office, garage or spare room:
- What items do I want store and how much?
- Do I think I will need to store more items in addition to that I require for now?
- What kind of items are to be stored and how do I like to store them?
- Can I identify a suitable area in the room for my new storage facility?
- What type of doors do I prefer? (Sliding, Bi-fold, Pivot Hinged)
- What type of finish and colours do I like – what colour scheme is intended for my room?
- Do I prefer bold or natural colours?
- Does my new installation need to be a statement or blend into the room?
- Do I want drawers, shelves or a combination of both?
- Do I require to alter any existing features prior to installing my new solution?
- What is my budget?